Tuesday, November 13, 2012



The Mayfair Moon
& Kindred
by J.A. Redmerski
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Darkwoods Trilogy is definitely not your normal werewolf story. I love that there is so much going against Adria in these stories. Her mother continues to stay in an abusive relationship, and her sister betrays her, but Adria is a strong female protagonist. Her relationship with Isaac is awesome! I love these two. She has some great friends to help her out. Harry, and Daisy are my favorites. Adria really transforms throughout the books. She's not the typical whiny, dependent female lead. She's pretty tough. The story is engrossing. I don't want to give too much away, but you won't want to put any of these books down, especially the second one. I love this trilogy and can't wait to read the final book. Thankfully, we don't have to wait long!

No comments:

Post a Comment