Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Covenant Series # 3.5

13605727

 

 

Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex.
Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for.
Even if it means making war against the gods.

 

 

  Oh, Aiden! I have always been a fan of Aiden. He was always there for Alex (even if it was only in the background). They are so perfect for each other, and after reading Deity I could not wait to get my hands on this novella. In Elixir we get to see the fierce, protective, loving side of Aiden. I seriously don't think there is anything I loved more than this story in Aiden's POV. He is dealing with a lot since the end of the last book (I'm trying to stay spoiler free), and his emotions are pretty tense throughout this story. He's not afraid to punch anyone in the face that doesn't have Alex's well-being in mind, not even Apollo. He is extremely loyal and in love.

I also enjoyed meeting a few more gods and goddesses. We met Apollo in Deity, and now we met Dionysus (picture a laid-back, college aged god that likes to drink and party; seriously I hope we see more of Dionysus). The gods are preparing for war against Lucien and Seth, and Alex may be the only way to prevent it.

Aiden is going to protect her no matter what, and his faith and hope in their love for each other is breathtaking. If you are a fan of The Covenant Series you do not want to miss this novella. It sets up a great entry into Apollyon and will leave you even more anxious to get your hands on book four than Deity (which I thought was impossible to do).

My rating: 5 Lotus Flowers….. because you won’t want this book to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment